Coordinate and provide administrative support to the customer service manager and sales team by documenting and coordinating activities for customer install, service, maintenance, and repair items sold, leased, or rented by performing the following duties personally or through the supervision of either direct or sub-contracted field service technicians.
- An employee most effective in this position requires hands-on time in our pre-assembly area. Additionally, will involve some weekday travel to assist with installations for purposes of understanding our offering when in the customer service roll.
- The position will begin with time split between these duties and the administrative duties detailed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Customer Service Technician:
- Work closely with customers who need support and provide regular communication on plan and next steps. Facilitate a plan of corrective actions when needed and represent the customer at various internal meetings at PAC (operations, customer service, etc.)
- Provides costs to engineering for mechanical installation quotations to help secure orders.
- Provide technical troubleshooting about our products to buyers, mechanical engineers, maintenance workers, and electrician when needed.
- Comfortable understanding of drawings and manuals
- Ensures Field Service Technicians have all required parts or information necessary to perform scheduled work efficiently and coordinates rental equipment.
- Prepares quotations for field components, recommended spare parts and scheduled maintenance contracts on PAC supplied equipment to customers and enters orders. Serves as a backup on order entry for engineered related orders.
- Manages receipt of as-built drawings from subcontractors and customers to monitor warranty eligibility.
- Verifies operating and instruction manuals are available and references to vendors are removed. Ensures customers are directed to PAC for spare parts.
- Utilize information system to check inventories, works directly with both purchasing and production to ensure orders are shipped in a timely manner and communicate details to the customer.
- Answers customer inquiries regarding ship dates, drawings, and other customer service-related issues.
- Coordinates meetings, with customers and other members of the team; takes meeting notes and makes sure deliverables are documented and communicated to all pertinent individuals.
- Directs purchasing on installation equipment and hardware purchase order requirements.
- Provides support for warranty related issues including missing components, incorrect parts
- Research information related to job history in database(s) and/or paper files. Documents internal procedures and processes for training manuals.
- Expedites components and/or services needed to address warranty or customer related issues.
- Process RGA’s in Alliance, after Customer Service Manager inspects the returned components.
- Manages quote deliverables and due dates for components and service agreements
Briefly tell us why you are applying for this position and what specific experience you bring that would support the duties mentioned for the position.
Please click “Apply Online” button above or below this job description.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE