How do I budget for an automated trim or matrix waste removal system?
- Lost productivity from downtime
- Slower line speed
- Extra labor costs associated with non-automated trim and matrix removal
Other areas in which you can save are:
- Workers compensation insurance and claims
- Damage from dust and noise
- Energy costs
- Frequent trips to the landfill
An experienced trim removal and matrix waste solution supplier will provide the tools and guidance to help you develop a customized ROI for your business. A good solution will provide a return on investment in two years or less.
Ultimately it is up to you to decide how much it makes sense to spend to solve these costly problems in your business. Finance and lease agreements may be available through your supplier, should you require alternative options.