Company: Precision AirConvey (PAC) is a national leader in the design, manufacture, installation and service of trim and matrix removal systems for the labels, paper, film & sheet and other industries. Our high-quality cutters and pneumatic convey systems enable companies to effectively remove trim materials and eliminate costly clogs or breakdowns. Today, we are at the top of our industry and proving that a small business can make a big difference. We have a positive impact on our customers, our employees and the environment every day. If you would like to join a talented, collaborative, and innovative team, we want to hear from you!
Job Description: Precision AirConvey seeks an Inside Sales Associate to join our industry leading organization in Newark, Delaware. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the sales team by qualifying sales leads for regional sales managers and processing them in the CRM. The candidate will also be responsible for generating spare parts proposals and quotes before following up with customers.
The candidate must:
• Qualify sales leads for regional sales managers and process/manage them in CRM
• Receive and make outbound sales calls; provide administrative support to the sales team
• Coordinate meetings with members of the team; run the daily meeting and distribute the daily quote log
• Generate systems spare parts proposals/quotes and follow up with the customer
• Attend trade shows and other events to represent the company and interact with current and potential customers
• Maintain and send owner/operating manuals by working with the team; serve as a back-up to order entry as needed
• Display a positive, helpful attitude to help create a friendly environment for clients and co-workers
• Ensure the growth of the business and be committed to the company’s success
The candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 2 years sales experience with superior computer skills
• Hold a bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience
• Demonstrate urgency and strong attention to detail with the ability to adapt at a moment’s notice
• Display superior critical thinking, organization, planning, and problem-solving skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities
• Demonstrate sound business judgment, strong decision making, and superior written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate general knowledge of mechanical concepts and have a keen eye for detail
• Be dedicated to the work with a willingness to think independently and have a “figure it out” mindset
• Have strong customer focus and build/maintain winning relationships
• Thrive in a team environment and be a positive team player
• Have computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Quoting software, and CRM software
To apply, please click “Apply Online” button and attach your current resume as a separate document with contact information showing relevant experience.
No calls to Precision AirConvey, please.